Halloween party ideas 2015

May 25, 2009: According to our sources in New Delhi and Delhi University's website admissions are going on for the Undergraduate courses: Following are the materials/documents that you need to produce in original with two sets of self-attested photocopies:

1. Class X Board Examination Certificate
2. Class X Marks-sheet
3. Class XII Marks-sheet
4. Class XII Provisional Certificate / Original Certificate
5. Character Certificate (recent)
6. SC/ST Certificate (in the name candidate) – For SC/ST Candidates
7. OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) Certificate in the name of the Candidate (For OBC Candidates)
8. Transfer Certificate from school / college as well as Migration Certificate from Board/ University are required from those students who have passed senior secondary exam from outside Delhi
9. At least two passport size self-attested photographs.


1. Candidates Seeking admission on the basis of Sports or ECA and those seeking admission to courses based on Entrance Test are required to contact the concerned college.

2. Candidates seeking admission to Hostel may contact the College concerned directly.

For more details. CLICK HERE

Post a Comment

Comments not related to the news or article may be deleted.

Powered by Blogger.